We give a huge applause to EA and DICE for not giving up on this game. despite its initial poor reception. Two and a half years have passed since its release and it just keeps getting better with each season. Now ‘New Dawn’ is coming, season 5 of content that brings to Battlefield 2042 a new map, new weapons, events, special missions, quality of life improvements and more than 100 rewards in a battle pass.
You can check out the trailer showing off the action on the new map and the new content below. It is subtitled in Spanish.
When does season 5 start in Battlefield 2042?
The date that the new content will begin to arrive in the game will be the Wednesday June 7, 2023.
In the following image you can see the enormous amount of content that this season brings.
New Map: Claimed
This season’s new map will look familiar to those who played it Battlefield 4. Defendant is an abandoned industrial facility in the Czech Republic.
The new equipment that will arrive at 2042 in season 5 also comes from Battlefield 4: The XCE Bar Bolt Action Rifle, the GEW-46 assault rifle and the hand cannon BFP.50.
If you prefer explosives, the Spring Grenadethe Anti-Tank Grenade and the mini grenade.
- The new Class System assigns Specialists to one of four classic and familiar classes: Assault, Engineer, Recon, and Support.
- The redesign or ‘rework’ of the map will be available soon Hourglass.
- New Squad Management system.
- Changes to vehicle equipment and camera weapons.
- New Thermal Technology and Heavy Anti-Aircraft weapon stations.
Fuente: official announcement from EA
Leave a Reply