Can you believe it’s been so long since we learned to play soccer with cars? On its seven year anniversary, Rocket League is going to celebrate his birthday with two weeks full of rewards, surprises, golden eggs and new LTMs (limited time game modes) in the Birthday Ball event.
When does the Birthday Ball birthday event start? Rocket League?
We can enjoy all the advantages of the event between Wednesday 6 and Tuesday 19 July 2022.
Game modes (MTL) of the event
- Heatseeker: In this 2vs2 game mode, the ball will always automatically go towards the opponent’s goal when it is hit by a player. It will be available between Wednesday 6 and Wednesday 13 July.
- Knockout: We must use special attack, block and grab mechanics to launch players out of the Quadron, Carbon and Skull arenas. You can learn more about this game mode by following this link. It will be available between Wednesday 13 and Tuesday 19 July.
Challenges of the Birthday Ball event in Rocket League
Completing all the challenges of the birthday event we can earn the following rewards:
- 300 Credits
- Golden Goat Player Sign
- Precious Metal Avatar Frame
In other challenges we can receive eternal rewards such as a imported reward item o 20.000 XP.
During the Birthday Ball we can win golden eggs to unlock items from the Championship series 1-4 of Rocket League. These work just like the previous gold rewards: you have to complete the challenge up to five times to earn them, then open them in your inventory to unlock items.
New items in the store
These are the objects that we can buy in the store to celebrate the anniversary event of Rocket League:
- Titanium White Fennec
- Sophisticated and Formal Decal for the Fennec
- Ruedas Spyder: Anniversary Edition
- Top Hat Ornament: Anniversary Edition