The outfits of Goku, Vegeta, Bulma and Bills are not the only content of Dragon Ball Super who came to FortniteWell, we also have the Kamehameha, the flying cloud, the Kame House, duel tables and the Unleashed Power event in which we have to complete missions to earn rewards such as the Shen Long Glider.
Let’s find out what this event consists of and what are the missions that you must complete to win the prizes.
How to participate in the Power Unleashed event to earn rewards from Dragon Ball Super in Fortnite
As we complete new quests in the game, we will increase the power level, which we can use to purchase rewards in the event tab.
The Power Unleashed event will be available in Fortnite until the Tuesday, August 30, 2022 at 3:00 am (Colombia, Mexico, Peru and Ecuador time).
The rewards that we can obtain and the level of power necessary to claim them are the following:
- Smiling Goku Emoticon: 10M power
- Level up: 20M power
- Aerosol Fusion!: 30M power
- Retro Backpack Radar Dragon: 40M power
- Level up: 50M power
- Bulma Wink Emoticon: 60M Power
- Level up: 70M power
- Ki Boost Emote: 80M power
- Level up: 90M power
- Goku Super Saiyan Blue spray: 100M power
- Level up: 110M power
- Ki Accumulation Gesture: 120M power
- Shen Long Glider: We need to get all 7 Dragon Balls
How to get Shenron’s glider in Fortnite?
To get it we have to get the seven dragon balls before the event ends.
How to get the seven Dragon Balls in Fortnite?
The missions are divided into seven different types: strength, agility, concentration and more. Completing a certain number of missions of each set will reward us with one of the spheres
Unleashed Power Event Quests Dragon Ball Super in Fortnite
If you have questions about how to find some of the items needed to complete these quests, how to get the Kamehameha, the flying nine, and what dueling is, keep reading below.
Also note that not all missions are available yet. These will appear as the days go by, but we know some thanks to a leak.
- Phase 1 of 2 – Open Corporación Capsule Capsules (0/2) – Reward: 4M Power
- Visit a familiar training location (0/1) – Reward: 3M Power
- Buy an item from a Dragon Ball Vending Machine (0/1) – Reward: 2M Power
- Destroy objects with a Kamehameha (0/100) – Reward: 5M Power
- Travel a certain distance in a Flying Cloud (0/1,500) – Reward: 5M Power
- watch episodes of Dragon Ball Super at Episode Festival (0/1) – Reward: 2M Power
- Complete Warmup Missions (0/3) – Reward: 1 Star Dragon Ball
- Phase 1 of 2 – Win a duel (0/1) – Reward: 5M Power
- Phase 1 of 3 – Join a Duel in different matches (0/2) – Reward: 2M Power
- Deal damage to a player before taking damage in separate matches (0/3) – Reward: 3M Power
- Deal damage to players with the Kamehameha (0/300) – Reward: 4M Power
- Complete Combat Training Missions (0/3) – Reward: 2 Star Dragon Ball
We will add information on the rest of the quests to earn Shenron’s Glider when they become available on Fortnite.
How to get the Kamehameha and the Flying Cloud?
As the storm closes in on a game Capsule Corporation deliveries will drop on the map. In these we can find exclusive objects such as the Kamehameha and the Flying Cloud, which allows us to fly around the island.
Where is Bulma at “a family training location”?
Bulma is found in Master Roshi’s Kame Hause, which was added to an island in the eastern part of the map. It is necessary to get there to fulfill the mission ‘Visit a family training location’
Where are the Capsule Corporation capsules?
How to watch episodes of the series in the Festival of episodes of Dragon Ball Super?
From August 16 to September 17, 2022 we will be able to see episodes of the series in a special cruise of an island of the Creative Mode. It is necessary to access one of these presentations to complete one of the missions.
The island code has not been officially revealed. We will update this note when we have it.
The episodes that we can see will be 9, 10, 11, 12 and 13, in which Goku in his Super Saiyan god phase faces Beerus. 81 and 98, which are part of the Tournament of Power arc.
How to participate in duels
Various quests from the Power Unleashed event Dragon Ball Super in Fortnitenecessary to get the rewards, involve participating in duels. Ultimate duel boards temporarily replaced contract boards and can be found in the same places.
Players must enter a match by interacting with the table on the island, and when their opponent is chosen, their position will be revealed on the other’s map. You will have five minutes to defeat your enemy.
Creative Adventure Island
From the Friday, August 19, 2022 we can visit an island in creative mode to explore locations inspired by the universe of Dragon Ball. We will find a track of rings that we can cross in a Flying Cloud in the Kamisama’s Palacewe will have to prepare food in the Goku’s house and go through an obstacle course in the time roomamong others.
There will also be an open player versus player combat arena in the “World Martial Arts Tournament”.
We will reveal the code to participate and more information when the island is available.
Fuente: Epic Games